Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the cool designers accept credit this way...


You've heard jewelry designers or designers of whatever sort say this right: "Well I had no intentions of selling my creations, but then one day I wore my (widget) to the grocery store and a young lady bought my (widget) right off of my neck".

Wouldn't it be uber cool if you could be in that scenario, and not have to wait around for a check, or take cash..unless of course you prefer cash...which is a-ok! But what if you could electronically process a credit card...super quick, and look fabulously trendy all the while...

Introducing: Square

I'd read about this nifty little device awhile ago in Entrepreneur magazine, and was instantly in love...but of course it still had a year or 2 till release. But I'm ecstatic to announce it's here, and ready for your use. Yay! And my FREE smart phone reader is on its way as I write this post!! Woo Hoo...I'm stoked.

Now how cool are you, when you whip out your Android, or Apple whatevermajig, connect your Square and bam credit card accepted or yikes...declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment