Sunday, March 27, 2011

I can't do just one creative project...


I've tried, there's always a project happening in my background. My ideas are plenty and my roadblock is time. Time seems to keep me from completing some of them. My dreams are to somehow share with others all the crazy, beautiful, ridiculousness that's in my brain that I call ideas.

Between blogging, and writing them down in my many notebooks that litter the life in my car, my office, my purse and in my bedroom notebooks are my mental dump of everything that happens in my brain.

Here is a project that I'm calling: The 17thour - a collection of tees that are what I'm feeling as a mom, an entrepreneur, and a human. 17thour just seems like the end to that long long day...when all those flood of emotions kind of hit you. Either it was a good day, a tiring day, a happy day or sad...but in the end it's a comfort to be able to say....I made it (again)

Here is my first shirt. While not the first design this is the first 17thour tee that has actually 'made it' to a tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment